Confused about the Affordable Care Act and what it means to you? Watch this video to get the basics on health insurance changes and new deadlines coming up that affect most Americans.
For more information visit – http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/default.htm
where WebMD provides coverage of health care reform, Medicare, Medicaid, health insurance, and the Affordable Care Act, including benefits, costs, coverage, financial assistance, and much more.
• Need health insurance help? Answer a few questions to get your personalized action plan. start here – http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/health-check-health-insurance/default.htm
• Insurance basics – http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/insurance-basics/default.htm
• Informative infographic – http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/aca/healthcare_infographic.pdf
• Insurance cost and subsidy calculator – http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/insurance-costs/insurance-cost-calculator
• Recommended next steps to prepare for getting coverage – http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/insurance-plans/default.htm
• State-level guidance on health insurance options -http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/state-marketplace-map
VIDEO SOURCES: Lisa Zamosky, health care reform expert.
© 2013 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved. Follow WebMD here: